We listened to your requests, and just added OCI (Oracle Cloud Infrastructure) to Brainboard, the one and only Cloud Design Tool for OCI.
Design, Deploy, and Manage Oracle Cloud Infrastructures on Brainboard
Auto-generate valid Terraform code directly from your OCI cloud design.
Brainboard is your single-source-of-truth. All your Multi-cloud architectures, Terraform modules, and deployment workflows are in one place.
Import your existing cloud infrastructure from any Git (public and private) repos. Turn it into actionable diagrams and automatically generate valid Terraform code.
Brainboard allows you to build your own Terraform modules catalog, and share it with your team.
View step-by-step video
OCI is quickly becoming one of the major Terraform-native cloud providers available.
OCI's strengths are:
- Covers all core cloud services (network, instance, storage,...)
- Covers advanced managed services such as autonomous database—widely seen as the most advanced DBaaS on the market
- Documentation is extensive
- Their pricing is competitive in comparison to Cloud Providers
OCI + Terraform:
- Terraform Provider OCI
- Terraform OCI architecture: Lakehouse MDS
- CIS OCI Landing Zone quick start template
- OCI's concept of regions
- Oracle's Terraform best practices
- Oracle Cloud Adoption Framework
It's 100% free to use the OCI cloud provider on Brainboard.
Additional projects, in-app deployment, advanced RBAC, and much more are included in the SaaS offer for $99/month/user.
-- payable after your 21-days free trial.
If you are searching for an advanced tool for critical businesses, please contact our team.
Brainboard's import feature is currently only available on Microsoft Azure.
Imports from AWS and OCI are available to Enterprise clients.