Your infrastructures use cases, class templates and more — all in one place. Free for students and teachers, with discounts for teams and schools.Try Brainboard Free
The experience of Infrastructure-as-Code, simplified visually. Import Terraform and visualize your infrastructure at t=0.
No need to write the terraform code, Brainboard autogenerates the full code for you as you configure your cloud assets.
Study real cloud infrastructure use cases and teach smarter, not harder.
Stop learning theoretical concepts and start applying real-case Infrastructure-as-Code actions.
Many diagrams for different purposes you can reuse, configure and share in the templates catalog.
Document and collaborate on scaling your infrastructure, one change at a time.
Manage your school's cloud projects, class environments, architecture notebooks, and CI/CD workflows.
Search & run any Brainboard actions, just like your VSCode editor ;)
Brainboard is excited to be taking this important step to further its data protection practices.
Brainboard is a comprehensive diagramming solution that surpasses many other options in the market. It combines features from popular diagramming tools such as Microsoft Visio, Lucidchart, Diagrams.net (formerly Draw.io), and seamlessly integrates with deployment and version control tools like Terraform Cloud, Git, and CI/CD platforms. This all-in-one solution helps streamline processes and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) best practices, making it suitable for a wide range of users, including students, teachers, and schools. By consolidating these capabilities, Brainboard aims to replace multiple scattered tools and unmanaged processes, providing a more efficient and cohesive experience.
- Unlimited architectures and diagramming features
- Unlimited terraform code generation
- Cloud Providers support
- ALL Terraform actions
- Prime access to CI/CD Engine
Brainboard is committed to accelerating the digital transformation of education in collaboration with the entire educational community, including learners, educators, administrators, and researchers.
- Every student deserves equal access to education, regardless of their location or learning preferences.
- All educators should have access to an appropriate solution tailored for real-world infrastructure scenarios, regardless of the audience or complexity involved.
Brainboard's Education Plan is available for:
- Higher education: Colleges and universitiesPrimary and secondary schools:
- Public and private schools, school districts, state departments, and ministries
- EdTech companies: Educational technology providers, startups, and enterprise software
- E-learning platforms and initiatives
You can continue using your free student account as long as it’s associated with a university email address. You’ll have the opportunity to change your email address and switch to a paid plan upon graduation. We hope you’ll stick with us 🤞
You’re eligible if you’re an institution with a .edu domain, and considering Brainboard for 100 users or more.
Get Started for free, then add anyone you want.